Good to Know About Casablanca
Cheap Flights to Casablanca
Cheap flights to Casablanca land in Morocco’s largest city. Direct Casablanca flights from the UK land in Mohammed V Int'l Airport, the busiest gateway to the country.
Casablanca is a modern cosmopolitan center of Morocco. It is a busy place and is generally flooding with travellors. Casablanca is quite popular for it's Hassan II Mosque and the rich and colorful nightlife. It is also a good place for shopping.
Top 3 Things to Do:
- Ain Diab Plage: It offers an adventurous experience at the beachside and offers an opportunity to shop and enjoy a number of activities in which visitors can spend fun time.
- King Hassan II Mosque: It is the largest mosque in Morocco and the third largest in the world. It holds the tallest minaret in the world. It has an artistic interiors and a huge hammam.
- Old Medina: It is a small, traditional walled town with a long history. No tourist can miss an opportunity to visit this place.
Top 3 Places to Stay:
- Hyatt Regency Casablanca: This place offers a spectacular view of the Hassan II Mosque, and offers a pool and restaurants as well. Live performances make the envenings even more special.
- Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche: One of the best 5-star hotels in the city, with offers professional butler service. Some of the rooms offer an excellent view of the city and the ocean.
- Sheraton Casablanca Hotel & Towers: It is a very popular hotel, featuring 6 bars and restaurants and a nightclub. It also offers an outdoor pool and a fitness center.