Good to Know About Lagos
Cheap Flights to Lagos
Cheap flights to Lagos lands you in Nigeria's largest city and one of the largest cities in Africa.
Lagos is a city of surprises, from amazing beaches from Bar beach on Victoria Island to Lekki beach near the city and the metropolis of Lekki that houses shopping in Silverbird Galleria. Be sure that when you book your Lagos flight you pack your negotiation skills!
Top 3 Things to Do:
- Lagos Bar Beach: It is one of the most popular tourist attractions of Lagos, and offers a great get-away from the hectic city life.
- Tarkwa Bay: It is a man-made bay, and a sheltered beach. It is considered a safe place for all age groups. There is also a possibility for surfing and various other water sports.
- Lighthouse Beach: This place features a 110 year old lighthouse guarding the entrance to Lagos harbour. This place is very rarely crowded and thus gives you an opportunity to spend some good time.
Top 3 Places to Stay:
- Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel: It is designed by a famous Swedish hospitality designer. The hotel is located on the waterfront area of Victoria Island, and is very popular in the city.
- Hotel 1960: This place offer excellent Executive and Royal rooms and is equipped with one of the best facilities for the guests.
- Lekki Inn: This place offers great food and stay experience. The luxurious facility impresses most of the visitors.