Good to Know About Johannesburg
Johannesburg is a world famous city in South Africa. This is a good place if you want to shop for things like motor parts, mobile phone accessories and handicrafts. The weather of the city is also very pleasant. You can experience the whole history of the apartheid movement in this city and get close with the evolution of South Africa as a developing nation.
Top 3 Things to Do:
- Walter Sisulu Botanical Gardens: It is one of the few green areas of the city, and features a number of exotic wildlife species. It is a great place for picnics and get together.
- Constitution Hill: It is located near the Old Fort Prison complex and is a fascinating place if you are interested in viewing the old style courtroom and art.
- Gold Reef City: It offers you an opportunity to witness a gold mine and offers a theme part as well.
Top 3 Places to Stay:
- Radisson Blu Sandton Hotel: This place is close to one of the high-end suburbs in the city, and close to some of the best corporate centers in Johannesburg.
- 54 on Bath: This place is located in the center of Rosebank, which is a popular suburb in the city. This place is known for being a sophisticated and elegant stop.
- Don Johannesburg International Hotel: It offers a comfortable accommodation and all modern facilities to its guests.