Good to Know About Lusaka
Cheap Flights to Lusaka
Lusaka is the capital city of Zambia, and has a cosmopolitan feel attached to it. Though it is not the biggest of tourist attractions, it does offer some really comfortable and memorable experiences. There are many options for shopping and a vibrant nightlife.
Top 3 Things to Do:
- The Anglican Cathedral: It is a beautiful made structure and a popular center for worship for the Christians. The visitors often visit this place to get impressed with the architecture.
- Munda Wanga Environmental Park: It is a wildlife park and sanctuary and a recreational village. It is also a site for Environmental Education. It is among the top visited places in Lusaka.
- The National Museum: It is a state-of-the-art museum featuring an amazing collection of modern art and interesting exhibitions.
Top 3 Places to Stay:
- Pamodzi Hotel: It is one of the best places to stay in Lusaka. The staff is very amiable.
- The Intercontinental Hotel: It is another good option for the visitors. It offers various modern amenities and guarantees customer satisfaction.
- The Southern Sun: It offers a comfortable stay, and is best known for the excellent food quality.