Good to Know About Entebbe
Cheap Flights to Entebbe
Cheap flights to Entebbe land in Uganda’s International airport, about an hour’s drive from Kampala. Entebbe flights arrive in a small town set along the shores of Lake Victoria.
Entebbe is a beautiful lake side city in Uganda. It is frequently visited by the tourists on their way to Kampala, and is a well planned city. Entebbe has a beautiful layout and has many old colonial gardens, with the lake in the background.
Top 3 Things to Do:
- Entebbe's Zoo: This place offers a good glimpse of Africa's wildlife, and has a good collection of wildlife.
- The Botanical Garden: This is a wonderful place for the botanists and bird-lovers. There is also a filming site attached to this place.
- Tamani Africa Tours: It is a good opportunity to get face to face with nature. You could also grab the opportunity for boat trips and fishing.
Top 3 Places to Stay:
- Boma Guesthouse: This place is known for the excellent food and service. The friendly atmosphere makes it even more amiable.
- Entebbe Travelers Inn: It is a good place to stay during your tour, and offers good service and a comfortable stay.
- Imperial Botanical Beach Hotel: It is a huge place, and a venue for a number of conference and functions. It offers a swimming pool for the guests as well.