Good to Know About Lilongwe
Cheap Flights to Lilongwe
Lilongwe is the capital of Malawi, and unlike other cities, it has an abundant green area. The place is very popular for the wide variety of flora and fauna, and features a colorful sight of Malawian dancing and drumming. Visitors enjoy the colorful stay at Lilongwe.
Top 3 Things to Do:
- Lilongwe Wildlife Center: It is a beautiful wildlife rescue and rehabilitation center for animals. Visitors can also enjoy hiking.
- Golf Lessons: It is reviewed as one of the best places to learn golf at a very affordable rate.
- Zanzibar Nightclub: It is one of the most popular nightclubs in Lilongwe. The place books a full house on weekends and offers a lively atmosphere.
Top 3 Places to Stay:
- Madidi Lodge: It is located at a strategic location. This place features a beautiful courtyard, a pool, a gym, a restaurant and a bar. The place is known for amiable customer service.
- Cresta Crossroads Hotel: This is a 4-star hotel and offers all modern facilities to the guests. There are also facilities like a pool, Jacuzzi, gym, Wi-Fi and a shopping mall.
- Capital Hotel: It is a comfortable choice for the visitors, and offers delicious food. There is also a sports bar for the sports lover.